Thursday, February 5, 2009

Newest Addition to the Family.


We're currently calling her "puppy."

I know, I know. The last thing we needed was another dog. I didn't get her for us, well totally. Its a long story. She is adorable. Now we just have to name her! If any body has any suggestions that would be great! The poor little girl is going to think her name is puppy!
Tyler, Bronson and I were sitting in my dad's truck, waiting for them to get out of the store. We were actually tearing into his CD player, trying to figure out where the AUX input is. Found that and up comes my mother holding two adorable little puppies! Of course I couldn't turn her down. We figured we'd take her and if nobody else wanted her we would keep her. How was I to know that should wouldn't be so irresistible to everyone else?

1 comment:

  1. haha, it took us like 3 weeks to name our dog...she was pretty much pooch for a while. (we settled on Bella). :)

    ReplyDelete